100yen shop
I like 100yen shop, that sells a lot of items in 100yen. There are 100yen shops near the Okayama Station, like "Can☆Do", "DAISO". I often go to the Can☆Do which is the nearest from Okayama Station.
Before I go there, I decide some items that I want to buy. After I pick them up, I walk freely in the shop and get something I'm attracted to.
However, I failded to buy good one for me. After I get something that I have to buy, I found PHOTO FRAME. At that time, I wanted to display a fan goods, so I bought it without measuring both size of photo frame and goods. After I came home, I tried putting in but the size didn't match. I didn't want to trimming the goods and I don't have some photo I want to display, so I leave it.
I have done some mistake like this. When you buy some items, measure.
コメント
コメントを投稿