Today's notice
Have you ever send "Nengazyou"(happy new year card) with your ORIGINAL ART? I have done it in last new year.
I like drawing some illustrations. I send my drawing as Nengazyou to my high school friend. It was so enjoyable that I try to do it again in this year. I wonder that I try sending it to more people than last year.
However, I have a BIG probrem. I wonder I should be good at drawing until I fill the blank of cards, but I haven't practice it since the start of this year seriously.
I read the manga, "Story of a person who is too busy to draw", drawn by Nukosama(https://twitter.com/nukosama/status/1580483719609348096?s=20&t=hWU4HD-FhHg9aU6ApYf-Ig).
It say "You are not CAN'T draw, DON'T do it. You have enough time, but your priority ratio in drawing is less than any hobby." I finish reading this and I notice "It's me!!!", and I do games finally...
I have never written a new year card, so i thought it would be nice to write a new year card next year.
返信削除It is nice to draw an illustration on a new year's card. I guess that your friends are looking forward to your handmade card.
返信削除