This is the first post of my blog!

 Hello! Here is the Akiyama Taichi's blog for writing class. 

 My name is Akiyama Taichi, from Ashimori, Okayama, Japan. My hobby is playing TV games and singing songs.

 My gaming custom is BAD for study or life. In my life, I would not like to do my assignment or some study, I am always playing games from day to night. I know that it is bad for me but I have continued this life style in my life. In other words, it tell us strongly that I love games!

 I also love singing. I often go to karaoke alone, it is called "hitokara". It is enjoyable for me that it makes situation needless to pay attention for any people. I try to break my high score in scoring mode.

 Nice to meet you:) Feel free to speak to me!


コメント

  1. I often go to karaoke alone too! The attraction is that I can choose songs and sing without worrying about other people. Let me know what songs you are good at ^ ^

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Taichi! I'm Akari.
    I'm from Okayama too!! So I've visited Ashimori before.

    返信削除
  3. I like playing games too, so I can understand that it is difficult to stop playing games. When I play games, time flies...

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Pogostuck

Switchbot

Today's notice