Rental bicycle

 I have using Rental bicycle service in Okayama city called "Momo chari" for my commuting to University. We can rental a bicycle when we pay some fee. We borrow it from a bicycle port, and we return it to another port.

It is useful, but it has some disadvantage. Most damageable disadvantage is that we often encount with empty port(There has no bicycle). When we are under the situation, we should decide to go others port which has some bicycle or to wait for additional bicycle carried by a truck.

I often choice former but I often regret to do it. If I don't reach to it before other users get remaining bicycles, I should walk to other ports. In the end, I finally can't get any bicycle and should walk to university. It makes me tired, so I want Momochari owner to add more bicycle in order to avoid increasing people like me...

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Pogostuck

Switchbot

Today's notice