PC is so difficult

    I was gifted a desktop PC from my father for celebrating my graduation from my junior high school. I have had the PC and use it since 4 years ago.

    The PC is already old when I get it, so SSD storage and memory are small, and video board and CPU is slow than these days one. I decided to change video board two years ago, and I did it. 

    I used the PC since the day until today, I finally encounded to big probrem. It is made from Power supply unit. The probrem is SMALL SOUND from it. The one make noise like a mosquito sound. I got annoyed to it, so I decided to change it.

    To change it, I bought some Item and searched about computer. The spare one will be delivered this weekend, so I try to change it to old one. I concern about if I break it, but I challenge.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pogostuck

Switchbot

Today's notice